Kdenlive joining KDE Applications (in kdemultimedia?)

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 16:31:59 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Now that Kdenlive has completed incubation [1]
and is preparing a new release based on Frameworks 5 [2],
we would like to be part of KDE Applications...

We need few days to finalize the release, keeping the 15.04 deadlines as target.
We also are waiting for MLT people to make a new release of this framework we rely on
(Qt5 being available only in development version for now), should be on time.

So this mail is to get your feedback and prepare the move, if OK for you.
What else should happen beyond a git repo move & common tagging?

Thanks for your involvement,

Vincent.

[1] https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Kdenlive
[2] https://community.kde.org/Kdenlive/Development/KF5