Kdenlive joining KDE Applications (in kdemultimedia?)

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Wed Feb 18 14:23:34 GMT 2015

Le mardi 17 février 2015, 22:31:16 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> You understand that means you get to follow our release schedules, etc. right?
Yes we are ready to get aligned on that planning.
We will maintain separate branches for what is OK for release on your dates,
and will do our best to stabilize new developments well in advance for testing...
eg for 15.04 we keep the plain KF5 port,
and refactoring we are working on since January should be tested this summer for 15.08.

Le mercredi 18 février 2015, 10:03:28 Harald Sitter a écrit :
> It appears to me that at least once there is an mkpath call missing
> before trying to write a file
> Also all buttons in the track editor have unavailable icons set.
> The branch looks decent other than that.
Will look at this, thanks for the check.

> MLT not having had a release worries me a bit though. That is pretty
> much a show-stopper. Do we have an approximate date for when they
> intend to release?
Release 0.9.4 was out on Monday :-)
So we should get it built on CI systems before changing CMakeFile,
who should we work with for this?