KF 5.3.0 changelog

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Oct 7 20:40:41 BST 2014

Hi,

On Monday, October 06, 2014 23:14:33 David Faure wrote:
> Dear workspace and application developers,
>
> In case you're not reading kde-announce, here's the list of changes in
> KF 5.3.0, just released.

I also read https://dot.kde.org/2014/10/07/third-release-kde-frameworks-brings-multitude-fixes and https://www.kde.org/announcements/kde-frameworks-5.3.0.php .

None of both mention a way to download the package/libraries, nor do they say
what "KDE Frameworks" actually contains.
The announcement contains a link to kdesrc-build, a link to inqlude.org and a
link to api.kde.org. IMO that's nice, but let's say I would want to check
whether any of the contained libraries is useful for some project, I would
like if there was a "Download" section, maybe together with hints how to build
the thing then.

Is there somewhere better information, or is somebody working on this ?

Alex