KF 5.3.0 changelog

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 7 20:47:07 BST 2014

El Dimarts, 7 d'octubre de 2014, a les 21:40:41, Alexander Neundorf va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday, October 06, 2014 23:14:33 David Faure wrote:
> > Dear workspace and application developers,
> >
> > In case you're not reading kde-announce, here's the list of changes in
> > KF 5.3.0, just released.
>
> I also read
> https://dot.kde.org/2014/10/07/third-release-kde-frameworks-brings-multitud
> e-fixes and https://www.kde.org/announcements/kde-frameworks-5.3.0.php .
>
> None of both mention a way to download the package/libraries, nor do they
> say what "KDE Frameworks" actually contains.
> The announcement contains a link to kdesrc-build, a link to inqlude.org and
> a link to api.kde.org.

It also has a link to "KDE Frameworks 5.3.0 Source Info page with known bugs
and security issues" where the sources are. I agree the wording is a bit
convuluted

I very much prefer the wording we use in the 4.x releases of

"The complete source code for 4.14.1 may be freely downloaded. Instructions on
compiling and installing 4.14.1 are available from the 4.14.1 Info Page."
which links to both the info page and the download.kde.org page directly.

David is that generated automatically from your scripts? What do you think
about the working we use in 4.x ?

Cheers,
  Albert