KDE Review: Moving Smb4K to extragear/network

Alexander Reinholdt alexander.reinholdt at t-online.de
Sun Jan 19 09:34:35 GMT 2014

[...]

> Hmm, running smb4k in locale x-test with recent smb4k compiled from sources
> in master only the settings dialog for the smb4k plasmoid is translated,
> but not the dialog opened with a left mouse button click on the smb4k
> plasmoid icon. This dialog shows no "xx" around the gui strings.
>
> And like Albert I fail to see any code to load the translation catalog smb4k
> in the plasmoid.

I checked the the code and compared it with the tutorials on techbase. And I
seem to have done everything necessary: All strings in the QML code are
translatable and the strings are correctly extracted from the QML files as
well. Could you please give me a hint, what's missing?

Best regards
Alexander