KDE Review: Moving Smb4K to extragear/network

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Jan 16 21:38:08 GMT 2014

Am Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014, 20:17:52 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Am Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2014, 09:13:46 schrieb alexander.reinholdt at t-
> online.de:
>> I don't think your plasmoid is getting properly i18n'ed since i don't see
>> how it would load the smb4k catalog. Have you tried it works?
>
> On my desktop it is fully translated. However, I'd be happy about hints how
> to improve the plugin.

Hmm, running smb4k in locale x-test with recent smb4k compiled from sources in
master only the settings dialog for the smb4k plasmoid is translated, but not
the dialog opened with a left mouse button click on the smb4k plasmoid icon.
This dialog shows no "xx" around the gui strings.

And like Albert I fail to see any code to load the translation catalog smb4k
in the plasmoid.

--
Burkhard Lück