building kf5

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Sun Jan 12 12:34:46 GMT 2014

Hi!

1) I'll try to rebuild qt5 with more memory. The VM had only 1GB of RAM
and 1GB of SWAP because the host system had not enough disc space, I'm
cleaning up and try to add 10GB or so

2a) I delete my whole kdesrc-build src/build trees, so no old logs
2b) I retried now, the kdesignerplugin compiles now, even without kf5webkit.

3) I had to delete my half installed build in $KF5, since kxmlgui would
not build with some stale headers there from an earlier build (kitemviews)

4) Right now kio and therefore much fails, but I'll investigate that myself
/home/jowenn/KDE5/frameworks/include/KF5/KI18n/KLocalizedString:1:36:
fatal error: ki18n/klocalizedstring.h: Datei $
 #include "ki18n/klocalizedstring.h"

looks like that should be KI18n/klocalizedstring.h

Best regards
Joseph