ZSH completion for kdesrc-build

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Jan 11 10:38:25 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to post this on the blog, but my server has some issues lately, so
I decided this is the best alternative.

Some people at Tokamak desired to have completion for kdesrc-build, so I
made a very dirty and ugly completion function for it.

--
function _ksrccomp() {
  reply=(`grep identifier kde_projects.xml | sed 's/^[^"]*"//' | sed

compctl -K _ksrccomp ksb

alias ksb='./kdesrc-build'
--

I use ksb as the alias for ./kdesrc-build - shorter to write. This can be
adapted to work for the regular command as well. It should be possible to

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard