Techbase: schedules for playground and extragear

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 5 11:12:53 BST 2013

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimarts, 4 de juny de 2013, a les 23:35:17, Sven Brauch va escriure:
>>> If there are no objections, I'd remove the two pages mentioned above
>>> by the end of the week. What do you think?
>>
>> I think I found those pages recently too, and I'm all for deleting
>> them. They will get out of date again, even if someone would update
>> them now.
>>
>> Cheers!
>
> The idea is to have a centralized point of information for all the software,
> of course if maintainers ignore the page it won't work. I'd rather have people
> care about the page than delete it, but as making people care is hard, sure go
> ahead and kill it.

This is really sad. If each project has a dedicated page for this, would it be
possible to link the relevant pages?

A proper solution for this is most probably the integration of calendars on
projects.kde.org and the main KDE calendar, but this requires time. A simpler
solution is to remind maintainers about the existence of the shared KDE
calendar, not sure who can write there.

Ciao
--
Luigi