Techbase: schedules for playground and extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 4 22:50:26 BST 2013

El Dimarts, 4 de juny de 2013, a les 23:35:17, Sven Brauch va escriure:
> > If there are no objections, I'd remove the two pages mentioned above
> > by the end of the week. What do you think?
>
> I think I found those pages recently too, and I'm all for deleting
> them. They will get out of date again, even if someone would update
> them now.
>
> Cheers!

The idea is to have a centralized point of information for all the software,
of course if maintainers ignore the page it won't work. I'd rather have people
care about the page than delete it, but as making people care is hard, sure go
ahead and kill it.

Cheers,
  Albert