KDE/4.11 branched what to do with kde-workspace?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 16 13:21:31 BST 2013

On Monday, July 15, 2013 10:18:17 Michael Pyne wrote:
> That (or something like it) would be wonderful.

ok; so we have a potential winner unless someone produces a valid objection.

since a move to Qt5/Frameworks5 for master inherently brings this breakage
with it, we’ll simply need to produce an appropriate error message

we’ll need to define what is the preferred way to have kdesrc-build know it
should show a specific error, but that can be done elsewhere outside of this
thread.

--
Aaron J. Seigo