Plans for SVN infrastructure shutdown

Nicolás Álvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:03:03 GMT 2013

El 02/01/2013, a las 23:07, "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth at gmail.com> escribió:
> On 1/2/13, Nicolás Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com> wrote:
>> any feedback is welcome!
>
> Why does commitfilter have to die?  AFAICT, projects.kde.org offers
> exactly zero of it's features--all it has is a pretty `git log` and an
> RSS feed.
>
> Leaving aside the fact that it doesn't do e-mail...

It does do email, since September. See:
http://www.omat.nl/2012/09/08/experimental-commitfilter-for-git-repositories/

> ...I'll really miss the
> lack of regex-based filtering.  I use it to track commits to every
> doc/ directory in every repo in the project so I can easily copyedit
> newly written documentation.

This part is indeed not supported yet. We do have a new IRC bot for commit notifications that supports path regexes, and we could reuse some of this code to add path-matching to projects.kde.org. Apart from the fact that you could hang out on #kde-docs to see /doc/ changes :)

--
Nicolás