Login for bug reporting

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:21:47 GMT 2013

I believe a similar statistical analysis is also being done by Ubuntu
in the last
couple of releases. Whoopsie ( the ubuntu crash reporting tool ) sends
a bug report to a server called daisy and when daisy detects a large
number of bug reports with the same backtrace, it automatically files
a bug on Launchpad. No login required, and very simple and
straightforward. They have a website dedicated to tracking these bug
reports here [1]

Maybe such a mechanism could also implemented for KDE?

Best
Rohan Garg

[1] https://errors.ubuntu.com/