Login for bug reporting

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Thu Feb 7 10:15:48 GMT 2013

On Thursday, 2013-02-07, Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 11:10:35AM +0100, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > I met a guy from Mozilla on my flight back home from FOSDEM and his job
> > is doing statistic analysis on their crash reports to find those that
> > happen most often and then enter those as issues for the developers to
> > look at. So they definitely don't add all crash reports to their bug
> > tracker.
>
> But do they accept crashes which are not from their own builds?

No idea, I was more interested in having him talk about FirefoxOS :)

The only thing I remember from the initial introduction was that they get so
many crash reports that they can't look at them individually but need to
perform statistical analysis first.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring