Review request reminder: kded-appmenu

Cedric Bellegarde gnumdk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:58:55 BST 2012

Hello,

i'm waiting for some code review on kded-appmenu module:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/kded-appmenu

Martin Gräßlin tells me to send a reminder here before commiting. I need to
put this in kde-workspace before patching with:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104344/

As i'm now plasma-widget-menubar maintainer, i will release a compatible
version as soon as this is released with KDE.

For libkappmenu, it's not needed inside KDE as dbusmenu will be deprecated by
GMenuModel.

So, my next works will be:
- start working on QMenuModel with Qt devs and Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho
from Canonical
- add support for QMenuModel in kded-appmenu

Regards,
--
Cédric