Review request reminder: kded-appmenu

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 26 14:37:53 BST 2012

El Dimecres, 26 de setembre de 2012, a les 14:58:55, Cedric Bellegarde va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> i'm waiting for some code review on kded-appmenu module:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/kded-appmenu

You still have GPLv2 vs GPLv3 issues in the code.

Oh wait the first guy that requested the review wasn't you but Lionel Chauvin,
you might want to read the archives of the list and read the reviews we did
back then.

Cheers,
  Albert