Trojitá, an IMAP e-mail client, and KDE

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Nov 14 12:09:17 GMT 2012

Hi,

> I realize that this might be a slightly unusual case, but I've read through

I don't think it would be the first - iirc, some KDE apps already have a Qt-
only build mode (Marble if I'm not mistaken)

> So, would the KDE community be interested in making Trojitá a part of KDE's
> extragear?

The proper procedure for this would be - place it into the playground, when
you think it is ready, post it to the review.

We already have situations where we have more than one application for a
single purpose, so I don't think people will mind having another one, as long
as it is in extragear, and not a part of KDE SC.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.
  -- Louis Pasteur