Review Request: Apper on kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu May 24 17:44:12 BST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 17:07:20 schrieb Matthias Klumpp:
> Hi!
> @Albert: Isn't this the line?
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/apper/repository/revisions/mast
> er/entry/AppSetup/main.cpp#L44 (please tell me if there's something wrong
> ^^)

Afaik the insertCatalog() call is done too early and won't work.

KAboutData Class Reference says about the second parameter of the constructor:
catalogName
The translation catalog name; if null or empty, the appName will be used. You
may want the catalog name to differ from program name, for example, when you
want to group translations of several smaller utilities under the same
catalog.

So I'd use:
KAboutData aboutData("appsetup-kde", "apper", ...

> @Burkhard: The files have been moved - but I think I copied the
> location scheme from another project, so this issue might affect other
> projects too. (but I'm not completely sure... everything I've checked
> so far is sane)

Yuri added apper/doc to scripty's workflow, man pages will be processed
tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück