Review Request: Apper on kdereview

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu May 24 16:07:20 BST 2012

Hi!
@Albert: Isn't this the line?
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/apper/repository/revisions/master/entry/AppSetup/main.cpp#L44
(please tell me if there's something wrong ^^)

@Burkhard: The files have been moved - but I think I copied the
location scheme from another project, so this issue might affect other
projects too. (but I'm not completely sure... everything I've checked
so far is sane)

So this is done :) Please tell us if there's anything left to do! ;-)
Regards,
    Matthias