DrKonqi improvement idea

Teemu Rytilahti tpr at iki.fi
Mon Mar 12 21:02:02 GMT 2012

Niko Sams wrote:

> yeah, those people commenting  after every release that the bug is
> still not (magically) fixed :D

One thing could be that the problem is caused by some other component in the
system. Or perhaps it's just the human nature doing its tricks there?
Nevertheless, if there's a need for confirming bugs against newer versions,
those reports shouldn't spam the comments section.

>> hu? I don't get this one. if it's a duplicate then by definition one
>> doesn't need its information because it's already known?!
> I would store all crashes, also duplicates
> - maybe it's a false positive (that's what Teemu is talking about I think)
> - it's an important fact to see how common a crash is

Exactly.

--
Best Regards,
Teemu Rytilahti