Review Request: Rename Samba Shares to Windows Shares (SMB)

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:30:25 BST 2012

Just let me add my 2 cents to the discussion saying that whatever name you
are going to choose here, it should be non technical at all from the user
POV.
So, please let "samba", "smb" or similar out of it. "Windows" is
borderline. My mother knows that it is referred to something computer
related. :)

--

Andrea Diamantini
WEB: http://www.adjam.org