playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 20 23:02:01 BST 2012

Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> writes:

> Building with KDE trunk will require the patch from
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-games-devel&m=134201653803914&w=2.

BTW, the "config.h" part of the patch should go in regardless of the
rest, as config.h should be the first header included by the source
files anyway.

I've committed a few CMake fixes, and the remaining remark I have is
about the -std=c++11 flag you pass to the compiler due to your usage of
std::shared_ptr (I didn't see if there are other C++11 features you are
making use of). Have you considered using Qt's pointer types instead? If
you decide to stick to shared_ptr, please make sure you describe which
compilers and versions are supposed to work correctly -- for example,
the base compiler on FreeBSD (and I think on OS X too) is gcc 4.2.1,
whose libstdc++ does not have std::shared_ptr.