playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 09:48:47 BST 2012

On 07/21/2012 12:02 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Building with KDE trunk will require the patch from
>> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-games-devel&m=134201653803914&w=2.
>
> BTW, the "config.h" part of the patch should go in regardless of the
> rest, as config.h should be the first header included by the source
> files anyway.

Done. I don't understand why krazy tells me to put config.h in angle
brackets though - I've left it in quotes for now.

> I've committed a few CMake fixes,

Thanks!

> and the remaining remark I have is
> about the -std=c++11 flag you pass to the compiler due to your usage of
> std::shared_ptr (I didn't see if there are other C++11 features you are
> making use of). Have you considered using Qt's pointer types instead?

I've replaced all std::shared_pointers with QSharedPointers this morning
and removed the -std=c++11 flag.

One other question: three of the included levels are small pictograms of
Disney characters up to 31x32 px in size. I'm not sure if that could be
a legal issue?

Greetings,
Jakob