hard-dep for Qt 4.8

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:18:22 GMT 2012

1.I understand the point "Qt 4.8 has new feature and we need them."
but I don't understand the point
"Qt 4.8 is difficult to be installed".

As Martin said some of the most popular distros have packages for Qt
4.8.(The same applies for gentoo).
Also for the distros that don't have Qt 4.8(note that the most popular
distros have Qt 4.8) there are tools like
kdesrc-build which are very friendly to non-coders.

2.It has been said that some of you doesn't have a lot of time. So,
those people can compile their code during the night.
At night you will be sleeping and you will not lose any time.

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr