bugzilla situation

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Fri Feb 24 17:56:41 GMT 2012

On 2012-02-22, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> up with was the few cases where bugs turned into actual political flamewars;
> his answer was obviously "give rights to everyone, and remove rights when
> someone abuses them". This is also what we do for SVN/GIT, so why don't we do
> this for bugzilla? Presuming people are innocent upfront, rather than guilty

Everyone can manipulate with bugs in the debian bugtracking system.
There is very littel abuse. From time to time, assholes drop by but
usually tehy can actually be educated to at least find another place for
their trolling.

beside that, the debian bts blacklist, iirc called politely @gFuckheads,
has over time had around 10 people on it or so.

/Sune