Color Managing KDE

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 09:36:03 GMT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Fedora packages Oyranos since years.

We were already discussing it within our Fedora KDE SIG as we're
getting smashed between the colord (the rest of Fedora talks to) and
oyranos (with KDE integration and as I heard being preferred by
libre graphics people) gears.

I have to admit, I'm beginner in this area, trying to get overview
what's going on and to try to find technical solution that would fit
our needs. I met Kai-Uwe at FOSDEM but unfortunately I didn't have
time to attend CMS track :(

Richard, as colord is a Fedora born technology, could you contact me
off-list please with more information? At least in short term we would
need it before an agreement on generic solution is found. I can take
a look what's needed.

Jaroslav