rekonq 2 merged in rekonq main repository

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Wed Dec 19 04:14:01 GMT 2012

Well that is not entirely correct. We can definitely implement support for
private mode in the cookiejar itself easily. There are a couple of
approaches we can take. The difficult part has always been how to handle
the "private session" cookies in the cookie management dialogs. Anyhow, I
promised to try and implement this for 4.10, but I could not find the time.
Perhaps I will find some time during the upcoming holidays.