Moving Trojitá to extragear

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Thu Dec 13 20:50:29 GMT 2012

>> [: David Faure :]
>> If it handles this correctly (so that tr() works at runtime), this is
>> good news then, it sounds like we can drop the weird
>> QCoreApp::translate("", "text") in KF5.
>
> [: Jan Kundrát :]
> I can confirm that lconvert from Qt 4.8.3 is enough [...]

I'm just wondering if we have slight misunderstanding here... The point is
that the running code uses straight Qt translation system, without anything
PO in sight. PO is only the medium to "talk" to translators. So by
definition everything depends only on sanity of lconvert (valid POT output,
lossless roundtrip conversion).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)