Review of kdev-python for move to extragear

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Thu Dec 6 21:40:34 GMT 2012

Alle giovedì 6 dicembre 2012, Sven Brauch ha scritto:
> If you find any issues, please tell me so I can fix them as quickly
> as possible.

The embedded (and modified) copy of python 2.7.1 does not seem a good
idea... is there *really* no way to use an external (lib)python?
It seems python gets some CVE from time to time, so this would impose an
extra burden on packagers (and self-compiling users which need to patch
and upgrade on their own).

--
Pino Toscano