I like KDE and I write code, therefore ...

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 21 23:01:28 BST 2011

A Dimecres, 21 de setembre de 2011, Gorosito Gonzalo vàreu escriure:
> So guys,
>
> Earlier I was taking a look into the KDE bugs pool, so, what if I want
> to fix any? Should I fix here in my machine and upload a patch to the
> ticket and see if any authorized developer aprooves it?

That should work, but for some projects it is recommended to use reviewboard
(https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/ or https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/). If
after posting the patch and waiting a sensible time you get no answer you can
go to IRC and/or mail some mailing list saying that you did this nice patch
and got no answer on it.

Albert

P.S: Welcome to KDE :-)
P.S.2: In IRC we have #kde-devel-es in case you are interested