I like KDE and I write code, therefore ...

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:02:32 BST 2011

So guys,

Earlier I was taking a look into the KDE bugs pool, so, what if I want
to fix any? Should I fix here in my machine and upload a patch to the
ticket and see if any authorized developer aprooves it? is there any
simple path to start fixing things by myself? I know, there is the
getting started page, but I want to know if its any practical way to
get involved for me, because in my case, I'm not good writting
documentation or translating things, I just like to write code.

Thanks
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#