KDE at the Qt Contributors Summit

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Tue Jun 14 23:19:31 BST 2011

On Monday 13 Jun 2011 18:02:14 John Layt wrote:
> The wiki now has 20 names on it (with some obvious ommissions), about 10 of
> whom can attend dinner or drinks Wednesday evening, so we will try book
> somewhere and confirm it here and on the wiki.  RMS is apparently giving a
> talk somewhere in Berlin that evening if people are interested.

Claudia has booked us a table for 15 at 8pm at the Brauhaus Lemke, a brewery
with German food which is a 5-10 minute walk from the Park Inn hotel and
Alexanderplatz.  The area is a little touristy but it's close to the hotels so
late arrivals can join us for a beer :-)

The address is: Brauhaus Lemke, Hackescher Markt, Dircksenstr, S-Bahnbogen
143, see http://is.gd/cONMQs.

Cheers!

John.