Releases of the thing that was KDE

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 7 00:48:48 BST 2011

On Monday, June 6, 2011 19:09:44 Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Fair enough. It might be helpful if someone who knows what topics are yet to
> come would provide a list.

there has been one email by Sebas, and two by Kevin.

there is one more that David Faure is about to send about the plan for the
frameworks development process.

there is one more from Cornelius about the git workflow we will be adopting
which was referenced in one of Kevin's emails.

in addition to this, there are a number of topics that are currently in "rough
draft notes" stages that came out of the various breakout groups including:

* Developer Story
* Settings: KConfig, DConf, QSettings
* Buildsystem, Packaging
* Geolocation Services
* Frameworks QA
* Downstream Considerations
* Collection of Qt libraries service

these all need to be made presentable and clear over the coming days and
shared with everyone in the community, just as we have done with the emails
written so far...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se