Feature Plan for 4.7

Sebastian Dörner sebastian at sebastian-doerner.de
Thu Jan 27 17:16:54 GMT 2011

Hi,

> - bonus points if you add a link to further information, such as a blog entry

I also had this in mind. I personally find it hard to really describe
and promote a feature in the normal "Description" column.

What do you think about adding a "Blog" column to the feature plan in
order to encourage your suggestion. I think that most features actually
appear in some blog entry, only is it hard to find them. Having your
suggestion once on the mailing list will not remind developers when they
write about their features in two months, whereas an empty column might
do the trick ;)

Regards,
Sebastian