Suggestions for some KDE default options

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sat Dec 17 11:29:08 GMT 2011

On Saturday 17 December 2011 02:15:41
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Manuel_Santamar=EDa?= Lema wrote:
> In first place, sorry for posting in this kind of thread, I'm doing it only
> in hope that you find this message useful when dealing with trolls. I don't
> want to offend anybody.
thanks for your message. I find your input very valuable as it shows that the
message was only posted to offend.

I do hope that such kind of troll posts stay exception and that the list
moderation does not have to take action at all. Though I had the feeling
lately that overall the number of troll posts especially on the dot is
increasing. I hope we all find a proper solution to that and don't have to
start moderating all our communication channels. I find this trend
disappointing and frightening.

Cheers
Martin