Suggestions for some KDE default options

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:15:41 GMT 2011

In first place, sorry for posting in this kind of thread, I'm doing it only in
hope that you find this message useful when dealing with trolls. I don't want
to offend anybody.

Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk>
> On the other hand, being rude and patronizing towards a frustrated user
> trying to fix things does not help anyone either. Even if the suggestions
> are not well thought out, they are not posted here in a desire to be
> harmful, rather in a desire to use KDE software.

I found a couple of messages in a famous spanish forum posted by the user who
started this thread:
http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?p=98261515#post98261515
http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?p=98377764#post98377764

The first one could be translated as:
"I have put a slightly trolling message in the kde mailing list, I whish they
accept it."

In the second one, in my opinion, he's just being proud of his trolling
message.

For the record, in that thread there are several messages of this and other
rude users indirectly insulting me and my fellow developers. As my name
suggests, Spanish is my native language, I've read a bit that thread of that
forum and I can assure you that there isn't any good intention behind the
trolling message in this list, nor in any of the various offensive messages in
that thread of that forum.

Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at gmail.com>
> please google up the name of that "user" - best alongside his "title"
> some spanish fellows can likely tell for sure but to my findings it's
> a character from a famous spanish tv show

Yes. If I recall correctly even the adress he wrote is right for that
character.