How to see the resolution of merge of KDE/4.7 into KF5

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:12:49 BST 2011

Hi,

I've just locally merged KDE/4.7 into frameworks. Before I push I want to
review the conflicts and their resolutions, and I expect other developers
would want to do the same.

The merge showed that some commits in 4.7 have not made it into frameworks.
We really should merge in that direction, not cherry-pick as everyone is
currently doing.

I couldn't make git show me the conflicts. I tried git show, which surprises
me as it shows a 3 way diff of a single file which was apparently not in
conflict (full output at http://steveire.com/mergecommit). I also tried
several variations of git diff
frameworks^...origin/KDE/4.7.

How can I see the conflicts resolved in a merge? Do I just see no conlicts
because I chose the frameworks branch in every hunk (which actually I don't
think I did)?

Thanks,

Steve.