Workshop & BoF schedule at Desktop Summit

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:58:27 BST 2011

On 6 August 2011 10:44, John Layt <jlayt at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 05 Aug 2011 17:53:42 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> John, Dario, please see at the end of the mail.
>> Would you mind if the "KDE Frameworks and Qt5" BoF is moved from Wednesday
>> 6:00PM to Wednesday 4:00PM ?
>> I would appreciate that, otherwise I won't be able to attend it.
>
> I'm not opposed to moving it earlier, but there will be a knock-on effect.  I
> know a number of prople (myself included) are attending the Intel AppUp event
> at that time (can't imagine why ;-).

I updated the schedule now to reflect the actual duration of the Intel
AppUp event: 14.00 - 18.00 (14.00 - 15.00 is check-in).
http://ce1.com/intel/2011/berlinappuplab2/
Previously it showed the time we initially reserved the room for,
which was not too useful to attendees. :)

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com