Workshop & BoF schedule at Desktop Summit

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sat Aug 6 09:44:34 BST 2011

On Friday 05 Aug 2011 17:53:42 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> John, Dario, please see at the end of the mail.
> Would you mind if the "KDE Frameworks and Qt5" BoF is moved from Wednesday
> 6:00PM to Wednesday 4:00PM ?
> I would appreciate that, otherwise I won't be able to attend it.

I'm not opposed to moving it earlier, but there will be a knock-on effect.  I
know a number of prople (myself included) are attending the Intel AppUp event
at that time (can't imagine why ;-).

We might be able to squeeze it into the 2pm slot vacated by OpenPrinting, but
it would be a rush to get to Intel for registration and seating.

CC: to k-c-d, how many people would prefer 2pm or 4pm Wednesday, and how many
are attending the Intel AppUp?

John.