Chinese Lunar Calendar Support in Kdelibs

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:27:37 BST 2011

Hi, John and Feng Huang,

It's glad to see the interests on this "old" topic.

Sorry, I forgot to update the info about relicense of ccal(at least
part for chinese calendar date calculate). My change is in
http://code.google.com/p/kcalendar/source/browse/trunk/README

Yes, I also updated the link for ccal in it.

But that is not a big issue, at least I think at that time. All my
code should be redesign or rewrite in a good way, but I am not expert
on it.

Best Regards,
Liang

--