Wacomtablet moved to kdereview

Gökçen Eraslan gokcen at pardus.org.tr
Thu Sep 30 06:52:01 BST 2010

29 Eylül 2010 Çarşamba günü (saat 13:09:20) Jörg Ehrichs şunları yazmıştı:
> Thanks in advance for any review and comments.

I've installed it, plugged the wacom tablet and restarted KDE. During KSplash
I see a passive popup error message like "Profile default does not exist".
After KSplash, I've opened KCModule in systemsettings and when I clicked
"Graphic Tablet" KCM, again I've seen the same error as a KNotification. When
I've looked to the profiles, I've seen the default profile in combobox, but it
was not selected. After another restart of KDE, now I don't see the error
message any more, neither in KSplash nor in systemsettings. And I can't
reproduce it although I remove wacomtabletrc file and wacomtablet directory in
apps directory. I seems to work well with the wacom I use.

By the way, do you think to use xinput libraries instead of parsing xinput and
xsetwacom commands? Output structure of commands may change in future. Maybe
you can add a TODO file to project about this.

--
Gökçen Eraslan