Filelight into kdereview (again)

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:10:46 BST 2010

2010/9/28 Martin Sandsmark <sandsmark at samfundet.no>:
> I'd rather you spend your time making it easier for people to get kdelibs on Windows
> if you care about Windows, as this will also benefit other KDE applications (like KTorrent and
> KMail and whatnot else I imagine Windows people would like).

I ran kdewin installer. Just selecting a simple app like kate triggers
installing a lot of packages I don't need, like mysql, soprano,
phonon.

If I want to show filelight to a typical windows user, he would reject
this when he sees the huge (also in terms of disk space) package list
that is needed for it.
I believe users need filelight to clean their hard drives, not to fill
it with megabytes of some software ;)

thanks for the feedback anyway!