KDE trunk will require Qt 4.7 in 2 weeks

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Sep 21 17:42:30 BST 2010

Em Segunda-feira 20 Setembro 2010, às 19:23:58, Alex Merry escreveu:
> Since I imagine that a lot of people won't notice Thiago's response to a
> long thread on k-c-d:
>
> kde-qt will be updated to Qt 4.7 very shortly, most likely tomorrow
> afternoon, European time.

Just to let everyone know: the update of kde-qt master branch is done. It
contains now the same code as 4.7.0-patched.

During the update, one of kde-qt's old patches was removed since it is no
longer necessary (0293).

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2010  -  Munich Oct 11-13  -  San Francisco Nov 1-3
For more information and to register: http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2010