liboxygenstyle.so

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Sep 15 16:02:28 BST 2010

On Wednesday 15 September 2010 16:37:04 Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> Does anyone know how to advertise for _not_ making a different package with
> this part of the code ? Is it the right mailing list to ask ?

Being a separate package is no problem, as long as the dependencies
explicitely state identical versions (so updating one package forces updating
the other).

If the packagers forget this, it is their fault, and I don't think there is a
need to communicate this, as this certainly isn't a "new" problem. You could
make sure all headers are named *_p.h so that everyone can see it is not
public API.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hugo

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)