Should kde-qt go 4.7 now?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 10 17:26:40 BST 2010

On Friday, September 10, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> i would like to at least -try- to get the plasma QML bindings in for
> 4.6 (even if it has still issues that are a bit a showstopper and
> could be not resolved in time), that makes a vote for 4.7 dependency.

this is the real decision making factor imho: are there significant feature
benefits that KDE applications wish to use? QML is certainly one of them. for
me, improvements in QtWebKit are another (it makes using QtWebKit actually
attractive rather than simply bearable imo). are there any others?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se