PlasmaKPart moved to kdereview

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sun Sep 5 02:10:43 BST 2010

  Moved to kdebase/runtime/plasma/kpart ... After talking with Albert
and Aaron, I've removed the Messages.sh altogether, there are no user
facing strings that need to be translated as the testing shell is not
going to be installed by default. I'll be moving it to kdeexamples when
I have some moments tonight.

On 08/30/2010 11:03 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge, 29 d'agost de 2010, Ryan Rix va escriure:
>> One and all,
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback, I think i've addressed everyone's feedback.
>>
>> * Messages.sh updated (Albert, can you verify that I Got It Right that
>> time?)
> Do you really want to remove all your cpp files after Messages.sh is run?
>
> Also you shouldn't really need
>    KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalog("plasma-kpart");
> since your component data is already called plasma-kpart.
>
> You can check that it is not needed by removing it, compiling, installing, and
> then doing
> KDE_LANG=foo strace myprogram&>  strace_output
> And checking plasma-kpart.mo is tried to be opened.
>
> Albert
hen they wri