Akonadi, Attica and Soprano moved to git.kde.org

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:42:26 BST 2010

> But most of those don't build kdesupport stuff themselves (or even
> kdelibs). Also this is not really of concern to kde-core-devel, those
> projects in kdesupport don't belong to kde's core by definition. They're
> merely close dependencies.

dependencies of core do concern core-devel.  if I had run kdesvn-build before
reading this, and something in trunk needed the latest kdesupport, could I
have ended up with a broken system?

speaking of which... how *do* I fix my kdesvn-build now? mpyne, do I need to
download a new version of it or something?

--
Chani
http://chani.ca