Akonadi, Attica and Soprano moved to git.kde.org

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Tue Oct 26 23:03:00 BST 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:

>> But most of those don't build kdesupport stuff themselves (or even
>> kdelibs). Also this is not really of concern to kde-core-devel, those
>> projects in kdesupport don't belong to kde's core by definition. They're
>> merely close dependencies.

As already stated, it most definitely is a concern, because of the
very reason you gave above. Anyhow, why couldn't git submodule be used
to still group these projects together into a kdesupport git repo ?
That way you can checkout the individual projects or the grouped one.
Of course, I am no git expert so I no clue what doing that entails...