PATCH: Add FIXED-IN keyword support to commit messages.

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri May 7 09:53:14 BST 2010

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 06:41:32PM -0400, Michael Pyne wrote:
> Well I gave it a shot based on the idea that most of the things we
> care about auto-detecting in branch will be in
> /branches/KDE/$branch/module.

well, this is a good start, but not much more. the blank branch
information is useless to most users (and the bug triagers and
supporters dealing with them), as they are not running a current svn
checkout.

my initial idea was to have a manually maintained table of pending
releases indexed by branch, but that may be actually automatable: our
tags follow a scheme as well, so it is easy to find the latest tag for a
given branch and just add one. that should be even cheap enough to do in
real-time for every BUGed commit.