New dependency for kdelibs and kdebase: dbusmenu-qt

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:52:17 BST 2010

On Saturday 01 May 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I agree completely.
> I don't feel like digging through all review requests like "Add something
> for Foo" to check whether this maybe also installs new cmake files, if I
> am not involved in project Foo otherwise.

> > > yes, apparently it is according to this:
> > > 	http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/CMake_Commit_Policy
> > >
> > > in future i'll try and ensure that happens when its something that
> > > touches my code or code i work with.
> >
> > I'd like to note that this is not new and has been posted to all major
> > lists when it went into effect sometime last year (IIRC).

yes, this has been missed and in the end yes, our bad.
In the end maybe a clear and easy procedure for a case like this is still
missing or not completely understood by everybody however...
I think a particuar group in reviewboard that will forward review requests to
kde-buildsystem at kde.org could be useful here.

Cheers,
Marco Martin